About Furry Friends Petting Services | Monika Harris
Monika Harris started Furry Friends Pet Sitting in 1999 as a part-time career while working at a critical care facility for animals and getting her veterinary nursing license. After becoming a licensed veterinary nurse, Monika decided to make Furry Friends a full-time career.
Monika spent years training with highly experienced veterinarians in various critical care settings and dealing with chronic animal illness. Monika specialized in caring for animals with special needs as well as healthy animals. Monika also furthers her skills and education through continuing education in veterinary medicine, and continues to care for special needs animals.
10 Reasons Why You Should Choose Furry Friends to Care for Your Pets...
- Owned by a licensed, trained veterinary nurse
- Catering to both healthy and special needs pets
- Leave your pets at home in comfortable surroundings
- Reliable, caring services - individualized quality time spent with your pets
- Daily and evening visits available
- Medical attention (oral meds, injections, topical medication) provided
- Check-in calls available
- Basic home care services (mail/paper pick-up, plant watering) provided
- Insured and bonded
- Numerous references available